Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jorge Alonso Fernández


Hi!!!


Yesterday we awoke and went the castle from Andrade.We walked 1 km

to the castle .In the castle we divided in groups of two to climb.

When I climbed witch my friends .The castle was precious and on the last stairs my head

almost hit against the cieling because it was very small. The peak was a beautiful sight.

Then we went to the church Saint Maria of Doroña, and there the teacher and Loli explained to us its legends and stories.

In the afternoon we didn´t have the pool because it rained. And we had to make up speaking class at 4:30 to 6:00. Then we had snack and dinner. And I slept very well.

Yesterday was a great day!!!


Bey!!!

Jorge

1 comment:

silvia said...

Hello! it´s a big and beautifull castle.you write english very well.I hope you are happy and have a lot of friends.We see you on Saterday.kisses Mummy.Bye.